[Rhodes22-list] Advice

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:09:28 EDT 2012

Great advice Ron. Another possibility is to find a mooring to keep the boat on. Much easier to navigate to & from a mooring. I often sail both ways if the wind is right. The outboard is only for getting in quickly because its time for cocktails.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone