[Rhodes22-list] Advice

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 12:54:06 EDT 2012

Ron,

I have a tight entry into my dock--three tight turns to be able to slide thru the pilings....I finally swapped the original prop on my 9.8 Tohatsu for a high thrust one...made all the difference in the world..Bites immediately when I give it power in forward or reverse....wasn't an expensive fix...did sacrifice a bit of motoring speed for the convenience...but worth it.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}