[Rhodes22-list] N.E Rhodies/Sandy info

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 13:38:44 EDT 2012

Thanks for the update Ben. Pictures during and after would be much
appreciated from anyone. Those of us in the draught stricken south are jealous.
Rum Runner will be hauled later this week as my dock is now grounding. The
front  floats are on the hard. The lake is within inches of being down fourteen
feet  and they are still generating power and sending our precious water
down stream.  Boy, am I pissed at the USACE.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/29/2012 1:16:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,