[Rhodes22-list] N.E Rhodies/Sandy info

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Oct 29 14:16:01 EDT 2012

can't resist:  in 25 years Edenton continues to be God's Chosen Charmed
Country:  No high tides - No low tides, in fact No tides (although open
sailing to China).  No Hurricanes or Tornadoes. And heavy snow flakes
hardly happen.  I suppose now that I mention this, one of these days we
will be swallowed up by an earthquake, but what the hell - we are due
some sort of punishment.

In the meantime we continue to buy back busted Rhodes 22s.

ss/general boats