[Rhodes22-list] New motor dilemma

svtriton at aol.com svtriton at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 17:02:14 EDT 2012

hi
here are 2 pictures of my solution.. i have the same motor but no captains chairs.... it sounds like you motoer is low in the water....i only use the power tilt to get the engine out of the water unless the waters are rough and im getting cavitation...then i lower the motor on the lift..note that stan put in a two level tiller motor hookup..the one on the left side i normally use ,...the one on top i use in rough seas ...i sit on the port side and tiller with my left hand and gear and throttle with my right..im the same height as you and i usually sit on a throwable.cushion. hope this helps
tom