[Rhodes22-list] trailer repairs

Dennis McNeely mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Sat Sep 8 12:47:26 EDT 2012

Bill,

Try double nutting the carriage bolt (put two more nuts behind the nut
holding the bunk). Torque the two nuts together, then grab the inner one
with a wrench and tighten the nut holding the bunk. If you don't have enough
length to your carriage bolt to add two more nuts, hunt around for
half-height nuts to make it work. Once it's tight, you can remove the double
nuts.

Good luck -

Dennis
s/v Magic Moments