[Rhodes22-list] comfortable with wind

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:27:24 EDT 2012

Hi:

Thanks for the info!

Was your Genoa sheet in the outer track? Did you use the traveler?

The boat is indeed adjustable to  all reasonable conditions.  I used avoid
15+, days, but have found that with proper sail balance you can chug along
like a sedate old lady. Of course if you want to sail harder that can be
done as well...

Cheers,
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo