[Rhodes22-list] comfortable with wind

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 8 22:32:14 EDT 2012

Glad to read of your experience.  Kathy and I have been out on our R22s (our '86 and '10) in similar conditions with no problems and similar experience.  Pop top down and secured with sails reefed, we moved smartly only keeping one of our hands on the main sheet to release her when a gust hit.   Just about every other sailboat in our waters had headed in long before we headed to the dock.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi 3"