[Rhodes22-list] Dinghy Selection

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:07:50 EDT 2012

I bought a similar item - a two person kayak from Sea Eagle.  I will either stow it defalted on the bow of the boat or in the V-berth.  Frankly, it is a PITA and on week-long trips I find that it seems to take up too much valuable space which is why I stowed it tied on the bow and that seemed to work pretty well.  I have found that going to marinas on a small boat is a lot easier than anchoring out, dealing with the kayak and getting a bad night sleep...  Best time I have ever had anchoring out was when I backed into the beach stern-to and could walk off the boat.BK