[Rhodes22-list] Introduction

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:46:29 EDT 2012

Sean,
I love the IMF and it's what drew me to the Rhodes also.  My first Rhodes had standard main and hank on jib and I kept looking until I found the IMF and furling jib.  My new boat has electric start and full electrical system.  The electric start is real nice and I like the electric motor lift too.  I've got a hand held radio which does just fine for my inland lake sailing.  I would like a depth gauge and will add that next year.  I have the linkage system but it's currently broken.  The only time I would really use it is maneuvering in my slip area.  I think your price range is reasonable, you just have to be diligent about the search, good boats at good prices are hard to find. - rob