[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Wench

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 09:14:13 EDT 2012

Rob,
 Cabin wenches can be an expensive option, depending on your marital
status and taste in wenches.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/25/2012 5:01:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rob.o.baldi at gmail.com writes:

Rummy;
Yet again you give incomplete information. I have checked  with both West
Marine and Defender - neither sells cabin wenches. I called  Stan, he said
he never included them as an add on - he felt the buyer  should supply their
own.
My wife says if I get one it is going to be  really expensive ... she didn't
say much more

rob

--
Robert O. Baldi