[Rhodes22-list] Replacing the wire in the mast

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:50:36 EDT 2013

Marlan,
I am going to attempt to install an Anchor Light before I launch this year.
I may run into a similar problem.
I wonder if there is a way to combine the wiring of the anchor light with
the masthead and have only One Plug going through the deck.
Has another Rhodie invented this wheel and would like to share?
Thanks!
Cary Tolbert
s/v Whisper  86