[Rhodes22-list] Replacing the wire in the mast

Marlan Green marlangreen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:08:11 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Has anyone replaced the wires in the mast going from the deck to the mast
head light?

I would like to but when I tug at the wire at the bottom of the mast it
doesn't seem to want to move. I wonder if it is secured anywhere along the
course of the mast? Maybe wrapped around the spreader bolt?

Interestingly enough, the two wires in the mast are black and white at the
top and black and red at the bottom. I presume there is a wire connection
somewhere in the mast. I'd like to replace the wires so there are just two
continuous wires with not breaks/connections.

Thanks for any info.

Marlan
s/v the Nauti boat