[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:35:09 EDT 2013

I prop mine upright and cinch the boom down on it with a little pressure, then throw a short line on it to secure. I drains well that way if it rains and it's easier to move around the boat while preparing to get underway or securing for mooring. Also keeps the boom from swinging at the mooring.

Sent from my iPhone