[Rhodes22-list] Fat Rigged IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 14:26:14 EDT 2013

Well, that explains a lot. I haven't looked at the web site in ten years or
 so. I don't know of any changes in the rigging on the R22 in modern times.
 Perhaps I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any changes other than the main sail
 change. I know you said you wanted a longer boom and more main sail, but
why? As  currently built, the R22 has respectable speed and wonderful
handling  characteristics that I wouldn't want to mess with.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/10/2013 11:31:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,