[Rhodes22-list] Winch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 12:25:24 EDT 2013

Try sticking your hand up there and you should find the nuts.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/23/2013 12:15:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
retiredtoby at gmail.com writes:

I had to  buy a new winch. It did not come with instructions.
Upon looking at the  bottom through the storage area under the gunwales
I see the threaded bolts  but no nuts. There seems to be no obvious
means of removing the winch. I  guess there is a way to get at the bolts in
order to remove the winch but  it is beyond my simple mind. Does a list
member have experience and or  knowledge on the process to remove and
re-installation of the winch?
Any  HELP!!!!!! will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks  ,
Cary
Radford,Va.
S/V Whisper  86