[Rhodes22-list] Big Splash Today - 1:00

marlangreen at gmail.com marlangreen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:37:47 EDT 2013

Hi Rob,

Whew! Yes, I'm in the water and all is okay and so far so good.

All went well aside from just the new owner/captain jitters that come with
the maiden voyage. I suppose the issue of greatest concern was using the
outboard. I don't have the tiller-to-outboard connection, but I think it is
now high on my priority list. It was so hard maneuvering the boat in the
marina! Trying to dock was not horrible, but pretty nerve wracking. At one
point I thought I had torn up the rudder with the prop on the outboard.

Yup, the outboard is going to take some practice!

Marlan