[Rhodes22-list] chain plate on cabin top question

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:51:37 EDT 2013

So it's getting close to launch date which will be my first sail on a Rhodes.
Boat is getting in good shape I think after much work. I have looked at lots
of good info in archives about chainplates on the cabintop. If anyone has a
pic of what they found after cutting into the fiberglass I would greatly
appreciate it. Also any opinions if better to cut thru top or go from inside
cabin. Seems like inside cabin might be better but have no idea what it
looks like after the liner is cut through. I probably won't do this this
season since but will be a future project for sure.

Related question - how is bow cleat attached in relation to this inner
liner. What if I wanted to install more deck hardware? My Rhodes is a 77.

thanks, Steve

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve