[Rhodes22-list] Tacking the 150 Genny

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 07:32:08 EDT 2013

We've found the same thing works. We have side rails, which also have a tendency to snag the sheet. If you let the sail blow through to the new tack and be sure to keep the formerly working sheet totally free and clear, the sail and new working sheet will clear the shrouds. If you start cranking in the new working sheet before this happens it is likely that something will get hung up.

Dave B