[Rhodes22-list] Cruising World September Issue, p14

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sun Aug 18 08:13:36 EDT 2013

Ted,

I have doubts of any follow up by CW.  About the only reference I have seen to the R22 has been  in the form of a LTE.  My own first awareness of the boat was an article in Good Old Boat, which was a very favorable item that came out in early '06 as I recall.  I wish I had a copy, maybe someone on our list could scan and send it.  It even had a picture of our own Mr. Universe!

Best to you and family,

Art

Have a nice day!