[Rhodes22-list] Cruising World September Issue, p14

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Aug 18 10:10:49 EDT 2013

Art,

The GOB article that you want appeared as follows:

	"The Rhodes 22"  by Don Launer
	The Rhodes 22: Don Launer reviews and remembers the Rhodes 22
fondly.
	Edenton, North Carolina, Picnic 17, Phil Rhodes, Jay Friedland,
Chris Geankoplis.

	Article Number: 2601
	Issue: 42 - May/June 2005
	Page No: 46-49

You can download the pdf of the May/June 2005 issue online for $8:
http://www.audioseastories.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_28&products
_id=96

You may also purchase a full year download for $19.95 if you want more than
the single issue.

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY