[Rhodes22-list] Outhaul rigging questions

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 14:27:52 EDT 2013

Jon, you will need to overcome the tendency of the car to drift toward the stern, which allows the sail clew to rise from the top of the boom, ergo the sail will lose its best shape.  You need to be able to pull the car toward the mast to keep the clew closer to the boom track.  Of course this adjustment may change often as you need to pull the sail into or out of the mast.

Best,

Art

Have a nice day!