[Rhodes22-list] we love the St. Johns River

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Mon Dec 2 07:43:12 EST 2013

Jim, we'll be setting up shop down in the Jax area in fall 2014. I am starting to plan a one to two week Saint Johns cruise in my boat when I get there to celebrate my Air Force retirement.

All Rhodies are invited. There will be plenty of beer and rum for all.

Where's your home port? Are you on the river?

Cheers,
Ted
S/v AIRPOWER