[Rhodes22-list] we love the St. Johns River

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:35:41 EST 2013

WooHoo! Lets plan one!
The wind stops here in may and it gets very warm (HOT!) but winter sailing here is superb!!!!  October through april is wonderful.  We could meet in palatka or green cove springs and sail south to salt run, slip over the 24" deep sand bar into the crystal clear 75 degree water of the spring's run.  Its a snorklers paradise.  (except in late dec-jan when the gators are mating yikes!)