[Rhodes22-list] we love the St. Johns River

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 11:23:23 EST 2013

Rum? Did someone say R U M!

Rummy

In a message dated 12/2/2013 7:43:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
boendert at me.com writes:

Jim,  we'll be setting up shop down in the Jax area in fall 2014. I am
starting to  plan a one to two week Saint Johns cruise in my boat when I get
there to  celebrate my Air Force retirement.

All Rhodies are invited. There will  be plenty of beer and rum for all.

Where's your home port? Are you on  the river?

Cheers,
Ted
S/v AIRPOWER

signature  database 9118 (20131201) __________