[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard replacement.

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 11:12:24 EST 2013

Hey Lee,

From what I have read in another post by Stan is that the boats from this particular year, constructed in this manner were most likely built by Lofland here in Wichita.

Been working pretty hard on gutting the insides, and that project is pretty much finished, so now it's on to the structural things.

As for experience, I'm am experienced in construction, cabinetry, sewing, etc.  My father-in-law who is my partner on this project has years and years of experience in working with fiberglass, so between the two of us, we have the ability to tackle pretty much anything we come across.

I think I just found a local source for wood that I am getting ready to check out, I'll get pictures uploaded this evening to show exactly what I am dealing with.

James