[Rhodes22-list] Nav software for iPad?

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Dec 25 20:49:57 EST 2013

Ted:

Santa brought me an ipad for xmas.  I had the garmin bluechart program on my
iphone and purchased a chart for the NE coast.  I now have the garmin
program on my ipad but it looks like I need to purchase the chart seperate
for my ipad?  Does this make sense or am i missing something?  My ipad is
wifi but not cellular enabled but my iphone has tethering capability so I
should be able to use the ipad through my iphone on the boat but I assume I
will also need the wireless gps you referenced.  I like the ipad case and
gps you suggested.  Happy sailing.