[Rhodes22-list] Nav software for iPad?

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Dec 26 11:25:31 EST 2013

Ted:

Thanks for the reply.  I added the garmin software to the ipad, logged in
and was able to download previously purchased charts that I have on my
iphone.  Seems to have worked ok and didn't cost anything.  I also use
intellicast boating for weather information with a chart overlay and it
looks this has to be purchased again for the ipad but it's less than $10.  I
like the lifeproof ipad case and have requested confirmation that it fits
the ipad air.  I don't need it until spring so I will wait to make sure it
is compatible and I will also make sure it is the genuine item.