[Rhodes22-list] Nav software for iPad?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Dec 26 08:59:49 EST 2013

Beware of Lifeproof knockoffs sold on ebay.  My daughter bought one and when
tested (without contents) it leaked quite a bit!  She asked for a
replacement under warranty and was told that it was not the genuine article.
If it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY