[Rhodes22-list] Traveler use

Jonathan King jonking1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 28 13:26:38 EST 2013

Lee, Chris, Graham, Jim. John, Rick, and Rummy:
	Mucho gracias for the very helpful tips on traveler use. I now feel okay leaving it be, but suspect that when trying to get from North Bay out to Cotuit Bay and Nantucket Sound, through a narrow channel, into the teeth of the prevailing southwesterly wind, being able to point a little closer might make it possible to keep sailing - rather than motor - which would make using the traveler worth it.
	I also discovered a Rhodie-to-be in Hyannis, Cape Cod, Dan C.,  offering on the water coaching.
	Happy New Year,
	Jon K.
	Sea Otter