[Rhodes22-list] construction questions

Lucky Dip gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Feb 1 22:47:51 EST 2013

Here is another close up picture that shows the delamination of the plywood
core. The picture is looking towards the aft where I cut off the foredeck.
Replacing all of the core is not feasible so I went with the injected epoxy.
It is not the perfect cure but it is a darn site better than the boat
probably ever was. I have no idea what the construction would be like on
newer boats.

Graham Stewart

gstewart8 at cogeco.ca

613 389-1737