[Rhodes22-list] North Channel Lake Huron Cruise

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Wed Feb 27 10:10:40 EST 2013

John:
Great idea. If I didn't have my boat on blocks for a multi-year renovation I would be there. I have sailed the region many years ago and can attest that it is a northern sailor's paradise. Sailing as part of a group has real appeal. Hopefully this will be repeated if and when my boat is seaworthy again.

Graham