[Rhodes22-list] North Channel Lake Huron Cruise

Traveler jtraveler at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 23:34:18 EST 2013

Hello Fellow Rhodes owners.

My name is John Travis, I own a somewhat modified Rhodes 22 and I will be
leading a North Channel Cruise for the Trailer Sailor association this
summer.  I am putting out an invitation for other trailer sailors to join
our group.  In the past, we had numerous R-22 owners on the cruise, but now
I am the only one.  Normally we have 20 – 25 boats on the cruise and it is a
great way to get to know the waters of the North Channel and a chance to
meet other trailer sailors.   Our cruise is scheduled this summer from July
20th to Aug 3.  If you have ever considered Cruising the North Channel this
is a great way to try it.

If you have any questions or interest, please feel free to contact me at
jtraveler at charter.net, or check our website at www.trailersailors.org.

John Travis
R-22 “Traveler”