[Rhodes22-list] Propeller question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 09:10:16 EDT 2013

I replaced my original motor mount several years ago with the motorized
version and I kept the old one. What parts do you need (be specific) pictures
would help. Also, if new to the list you might want to introduce yourself.
This  is a social list very much like your local tavern.
Back stay,traveler and parts listed are best purchased from General  Boats.
You can find phone number at their web site.
Rudder is unique to the R22. A new tiller handle (also available from GB)
might solve your problem. Again pictures would be really helpful. Just
remember  to keep the pictures size (Mb's) as small as possible. I believe the
list has a  maximum posting size of 5 Mb's, so it might take several emails to
get us all  the photo's.
Welcome to the list.

Rummy
Lake Hartrwell
Anderson, SC

In a message dated 7/1/2013 7:21:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,