[Rhodes22-list] Redesigned Traveler

labsailor bbocholis at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 3 19:51:36 EDT 2013

Hi guys.  I'm also a 76 Rhodes owner with a hull id # GBX220078N76.  I'm in
Winston-Salem, NC.  Am also going to try to go from wire to bar & car
traveler at some time, perhaps when I redo all of the standing rigging.
Have had my hands full with fixing centerboard trunk leak (fixed now, thank
goodness),  trailer bunk repairs and reupholstering the cabin cushions.
"Jaws" is finally starting to look better than some of the other poor
neglected boats at the marina.  Now if I just had a larger lake
nearby..Since trailer is secure now I may try to get up to Smith Mtn. Lake.
Have a good/safe 4th everyone.