[Rhodes22-list] IMF Outhaul

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jul 7 15:13:17 EDT 2013

Geoff,
When you were looking for a replacement, did you look at these?
http://www.rigrite.com/Spars/SparParts/Outhaul_slides_integral.html

Several of them look similar to what we have now but I didn't do a
careful reading of the specs (nor do I know the current specs of our
old fitting without doing some measurements.)

I just now found these on the Rigrite website after looking at the
Sailrite page

Mary Lou