[Rhodes22-list] Motorized motor lift.

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jul 10 12:24:42 EDT 2013

Marlan,

Thanks again for letting me go out with you and your much-better-looking
crew a few weeks ago.  The sailing was great and the company even better.

182.JPG <http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n46388/182.JPG>

On my boat the belt goes over the bar.

At_Ease_10-5-09_021.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n46388/At_Ease_10-5-09_021.jpg>

At_Ease_10-5-09_024.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n46388/At_Ease_10-5-09_024.jpg>

After viewing your lift, it looks like it doesn't hurt the lifting
capability by adding more friction but you probaby don't get as much
vertical lift.  May not be that big of a deal because your short shaft
doesn't dangle in the water.

Regarding the belt, it is the seatbelt and I think that made all the
difference.  I've always lubricated the rails but that didn't seem to help
much.  Unless WD40 works a lot better than silicone lubricant, spraying the
belt did the trick.

Lee