[Rhodes22-list] chart plotters

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Tue Jul 16 20:43:54 EDT 2013

Bruce et al,

I use waterproof iPad and iPhone (backup) very portable. They both run Garmin and Navionics apps. Both work flawlessly.

Highly recommend for cost and performance. No need for cell connection while underway. All of the latest charts are downloaded before.

Everything you need in the palm of your hand.

Cheers,
Ted

S/v AIRPOWER