[Rhodes22-list] List etiquette reminder.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 10:49:06 EDT 2013

People,

Please sign your posts so everyone will know who they are talking  with.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/17/2013 8:17:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jegorman72 at gmail.com writes:

I use  shrink wrap. I made a support at the stern for the mast that lowers
the  mast so it just clears the cabin top. Now the mast serves as a ridge
pole  that allows the snow to slid off and the windage has been reduced.
The  beauty of shrink wrap which is vented is that it dries the boat out as
the  moisture is wicked out of the boat. Also it is very strong. My boat is
in  New England and is left unattended as I winter in Florida. I have never
had  a failure even though I use the shrink wrap cover for several years
before  replacing it