[Rhodes22-list] Winter Cover ideas

Art Czerwonky s/v MaryJane cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 23:23:42 EDT 2013

Dave,
I appreciates the input, my friend.  I know that NE winter storm will tear a tarp to shreads before having any impact at all on the Sunbrella, the fabric is just much tougher. Then consider the probable damage to a top notch boat after the tarp shreads and the boat investment is unprotected from the rest of the storm.  No comparison in storm resistance.  Also consider when you saw a tarp zippered and with velcro for stability, then lashed to the trailer thru 3x the # of gromets.  There is simply no contest, especially with a R22 at stake.

You may be thinking the side is like the BR material. It is fully hemmed and reinforced Sunbrella material - the very best.

Best to you,

Arthur