[Rhodes22-list] UPS

Optonline bgreenwald at optonline.net
Fri Jul 26 23:22:06 EDT 2013

My "unused" sheave is in fact used for the halyard for my non GB furler which allows me to change sails on the water - which I have had to do on occasion, as well as easily and quickly lower my headsail for storm prep.  Doyle has now suggested putting an external block where their halyard restrainer would normally go - about 4 in below the masthead.

Bruce Greenwald