[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Stuck

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jul 30 11:42:06 EDT 2013

Lee,
The motoring backwards doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.  How about using a boat hook or something similar to push on it from the stern while in the water (or on the swim ladder)?  Or perhaps get a line under the boat while in a slip and walk the line forward and have two people pull on it?  I wouldn't think it would take too much force. - rob