[Rhodes22-list] (Joe's Centerboard Woes)

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Jul 30 17:30:48 EDT 2013

Joe:
If you have a beach nearby with clear water you might take the boat into
about 4' of depth and from there it is easy to swim under and try to move
the centreboard and or examine its orientation and whether the line is
caught on something. Tie a line on board that you can use to pull yourself
back. With goggles you might be able to see what is wrong just standing
beside the boat.

Graham