[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard top glassed in?

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:12:33 EDT 2013

This is a followup from a while back. Sorry to report that when I floated the
boat there were about 5 dripping areas around the gasket. I left the boat at
the nearby boat yard and they are going to remove the rivets and take the
top off and then we will see what it looks like. I am obviously bummed not
to be sailing but on the other hand seeing how this boat is almost 40 years
old I wouldn't mind knowing a new gasket and bolts are in place.

I went back thru the thread and looks like a lot of good advice on how to
proceed.

Not sailing yet -- Steve

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve