[Rhodes22-list] 175% roller furling genoa

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:02:37 EDT 2013

I'm certain that your rigger is not familiar with Rhodes set up and equipment. I believe in Stan's systems. I had an 84 with a 175 on a GB furling and nothing ever broke in 15 years. There is nothing faulty with Stan' s setup. It probably broke out of wear and tear. Very few things last forever.

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman
chasnieman at yahoo.com
469-955-9842