[Rhodes22-list] Sail repair

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jun 12 19:36:38 EDT 2013

Interestingly, we don't get as smooth a furl as we did with Stan's
nearly bulletproof system.

but we can change sails. Everything's a compromise and the Schaeffer
SnapFurl does work well if you make sure that everything is adjusted
properly. It's just not as simple as it was with the GBI furler.

Mary Lou