[Rhodes22-list] Sail repair

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 12:55:13 EDT 2013

L U C K

In a message dated 6/12/2013 11:36:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boendert at me.com writes:

Hank,  agreed. Gonna give it a shot. Wish me luck.

Cheers
Ted

On Jun  12, 2013, at 11:18 AM, Hank <hnw555 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You'd  need a pretty heavy duty sewing machine.  A normal machine
>  probably wouldn't get through the tab and sail without damage.   Other
> that that the worst case scenario I can think of is that you'd  be back
> in the same predicament you're in now so not really much  risk.
>
> Hank
>
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM,  Theodore Boender <boendert at me.com>
wrote:
>>  Rhodies,
>>
>> So a few weeks ago, as I mentioned  previously, I found myself in some
pretty gusty winds. It appears that the tab  that holds the head of the genoa
to the GBI furling frayed and is no longer  able to hold the sail up on the
head stay. See picture.

weeks. I'd like to avoid that. The water is calling  me...

go to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list