[Rhodes22-list] 175% roller furling genoa

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Jun 13 10:56:23 EDT 2013

Stephen,

It seems that everyone who has Stan's furler feels that it's simple and
bullet-proof.

The CDI furler that he installed on my boat couldn't get much simpler and
hasn't given me a lick of trouble in eight years even though I abuse it
every chance I get.

Your Catalina friend may have a different furler or have it rigged
incorrectly or some other type of user-error.

Not sure why Stan switched from his own design to CDI but, aside from
captains, he doesn't put many things on his boats that don't work.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD