[Rhodes22-list] 175% roller furling genoa

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jun 13 11:26:20 EDT 2013

If I can remember correctly from our research when we were looking at
furlers the only mark against the CDI was that it was a bit more
cumbersome to switch sails - something about the use of a messenger
line with the internal halyard.  Can't remember if it was the same
issue removing the sail. I know at the time we were looking to be
able to switch sails, the Schaefer seemed more straightforward. If
you don't change sails that's not an issue. I dont know of anyone
with a CDI who has complaints about how it functions.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD