[Rhodes22-list] Problem with Main Sail shackle with screw pin

Michael Hellyar michaelhellyar at icloud.com
Tue Jun 18 07:17:30 EDT 2013

Consult the manufacturer if it's brand new. You should not go out again until the gear is fixed and you are accompanied by an experienced sailor or you get sailing lessons at a community sailing center or sailing club. Fair warning; if you screw up again and damage your vessel the marine insurance will either be very expensive or not even available. Do it right and you can look forward to safe and pleasant sailing.

Mike Hellyar
sent from my iPad